“Oh hail girls.”
“Oh Hail Mary!”
It being a Sunday, I thought it only fitting to name this one after Our Lady of the Perpetual Teapots. May she continue to keep all of our cupboards (presses, if you’re in Ireland) stocked to the brim with lovely teabags. Amen.
So yeah, it’s been a little longer than planned but what can you do. The last few weeks have been pretty mental what with moving house (again), entertaining visitors, drinking gin and you know, working for a living. There you have it.
I’ve been planning this one in my head for a few weeks but the right mixes just seemed to have come along this week. It may be a little darker in places than you may be used to. Don’t let that put you off though. Just turn it on and turn it up. If you run to it or exercise with it, which I believe quite a few of you do, then it should fit perfectly for a hangover workout.
Until next time, may Dolly bless you all my children.
Right-click and hit ‘save as’, or ‘save target as’, or ‘save linked file as’ and drag into iTunes.
Track list after the break
- Dreams (Dave Edwards Extended Remix) – Fleetwood Mac
- Music Sounds Better With You (DJ Stylezz & DJ Rich-Art Remix) – Daft Punk
- Let’s Go (Extended Mix) – Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo
- 30 Days (JRMX Club Mix) – The Saturdays
- I Wish I’d Never Met You (Westfunk & Defraud Club Mix) – Sam Sparro
- Only The Horses (Max Sanna & Steve Pitron Club Mix) – Scissor Sisters
- My Kind of Love (Wideboyz Club Mix) – Emeli Sandé
- Ready 2 Go (Arno Cost Remix) – Martin Solveig
- Turn Me On (Extended) – David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj
- Primadonna (Benny Benassi Remix) – Marina and the Diamonds
- Girl Gone Wild (Avicii Remix) – Madonna
- Where Have You Been (Paperchaser Club Mix) – Rihanna
- 212 (Jyvhouse Extended Mix) – Azealia Banks
- The Veldt (8 Minute Edit) – Deadmau5
Recorded live on Sunday 13th May 2012.