I don’t “do” sport but it seemed somewhat appropriate to name this latest mix after the £9.3bn spectacle that is about to kick-off in London. There’s no point in trying to avoid it and considering I live in the UK it’d be completely impossible to live out the next few weeks without seeing any of it. That said, I will be watching the gay events: the opening ceremony, the diving, the gymnastics and the synchronised swimming (kidding about that one, maybe).
This mix is a little darker and housier (yes, it’s a perfectly cromulent word) in places but hey, that’s the mood I was in. Everyone loves a big vocal and a kicking bass line right?
Please share it around on your social network of choice if you feel inclined to do so. I love seeing these mixes spread far and wide.
As always, turn it up, turn it out, dance like everyone is watching and especially, thanks for listening.
Until next time, much love.
Download ↓ (179MB, 1:33:07)
Right-click and hit ‘save as’, or ‘save target as’, or ‘save linked file as’ and drag into iTunes.
Track list after the break
- Somebody That I Used to Know (4FRNT Remix) – Gotye ft. Kimbra
- Love On Top (DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio Remix) – Beyoncé
- Let It Go (Digital Dog Remix) – Alexandra Burke
- I Can Only Imagine (Extended Mix) – David Guetta ft. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
- Timebomb (Extended Mix) – Kylie Minogue
- The Night Out (Maison & Dragen Remix) – Martin Solveig
- Young (Expanda Mix) – Tulisa
- Glitter & Gold (Fever Pitch Extended Mix) – Rebecca Ferguson
- Golden Era (Director’s Cut Episodic Mix) – David Morales & Róisín Murphy
- Euphoria (WAWA Extended Mix) – Loreen
- Call My Name (Wideboys Club Mix) – Cheryl
- Last Day on Earth (Original Mix) – Michael Woods ft. Duvall
- Spectrum (Extended Mix) – Zedd
- Superlove (Original Mix) – Avicii ft. Lenny Kravitz
- Turn Up The Radio (R3hab’s Surrender Remix) – Madonna
- Careless Whisper (Karl G Remix) – George Michael
- What Is Love (Project 46 Remix) – Haddaway
- Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Extended Remix) – Florence + The Machine