Spring is in the air. There’s a grand stretch in the evenings and there’s great drying out. Yes, this mix is overdue but it’s been a pretty hectic month what with working, going out, working, going out some more and the Alternative Miss Ireland. So to try compensate, this mix is nice and long. Clocking in at one hour and thirty-two minutes it should be more than enough for you to dance around your house while getting ready to go out, doing the daily commute to work or sweating out your weekend excesses at the gym. As an aside, I’m always intrigued by where people listen to my mixes. If it’s a weird one, like on the top of Everest, pop me a comment below.
Spring/Summer is usually a great time for new music so expect the next remix to follow quite shortly. In the meantime, download Spring Thing and get your grove on. As always, dance, enjoy, share and spread it around like butter.
Right-click and hit ‘save as’, or ‘save target as’, or ‘save linked file as’ and drag into iTunes.
Track list after the break
- Born This Way (Dark Intensity Remix) – Lady Gaga
- Higher (7th Heaven Club Mix) – Taio Cruz ft. Kylie Minogue & Travie McCoy
- Don’t Hold Your Breath (Cahill Club Mix) – Nicole Scherzinger
- Eyes Wide Shut (Liam Keegan Club Mix) – JLS ft. Tinie Tempah
- Resuscitate Me (Buzz Junkies Club Remix) – September
- S&M (Dave Audé Club Mix) – Rihanna
- Hold It Against Me (Tracey Young Ferosh Anthem Mix) – Britney Spears
- E.T. (Dave Audé Club Mix) – Katy Perry
- Indestructible (Pitron & Sanna Remix) – Robyn
- Hello (Club Mix) – Martin Solveig & Dragonette
- Dirty Talk (Original Extended Mix) – Wynter Gordon
- Forever and a Day (Antoine Clamaran Extended Mix) – Kelly Rowland
- Happiness (Wideboys Club Mix) – Alexis Jordan
- On The Floor (Remix) – Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
- Till The World Ends (Liam Keegan Club Mix) – Britney Spears
- Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Rolling In The Deep (Tom Buster & Kidzoy Remix) – Adele
Recorded live on Sunday 20th March 2011.