It appears that Summer might just be around the corner. To celebrate I decided it was high time I did another podcast mix. This one is packed full of my favourite songs of late. It’s nice and uplifting. Like a nice Victoria sponge it’s nice and light but has a bit of a darker heavier side like a slice of Black Forrest Gateaux. One or two blips along the way but sometimes cakes, or podcasts don’t turn out perfectly. Enjoy, download, comment, share.
On a side-note, you can now comment and ‘like’ using your Facebook account. If you’re already logged into Facebook, the options should already be there. Fancy eh!? Failing that, the normal comment form is also below.
Right-click and hit ‘save as’, or ‘save target as’, or ‘save linked file as’ and drag into iTunes.
Track list after the break.
- Dance In The Dark (Monarchy ‘Stylites’ Remix) – Lady GaGa
- Bittersweet (Freemasons Extended Club Mix) – Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- Shark In The Water (Static Revenger Club Mix) – V.V. Brown
- Hole In My Heart (Wideboys Stadium Club Mix) – Alphabeat
- Miss You Much (Just a Tad) (Edwin James Club Mix) – Veda
- Once (Manhattan Clique Remix Club Version) – Diana Vickers
- Ego (Almighty Club Mix) – The Saturdays
- I Look To You (Giuseppe D Club Mix) – Whitney Houston
- You’ve Got The Love (Pitron & Sanna Remix) – Florence + the Machine
- Rocket (Grum Remix) – Goldfrapp
- Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix) – Ellie Goulding
- Hollywood (Monarchy Gliese Remix) – Marina and the Diamonds
- Momma’s Place (Beaumont Remix) – Róisín Murphy
Recorded live, Friday 7th May 2010 with 2 Pioneer CDJ 1000 MK3s and a Pioneer DJM400 mixer. Post production in GarageBand from Apple.