In the world of fashion, the September issue of Vogue is regarded as the bible. It’s got the latest and greatest of the upcoming Fall (Autumn to you and I) collections and it’s bursting with glamour, gorgeousness and beauty. While my little site about 0.00001% the readership of Vogue, I wanted a title that conveyed that this post and podcast was indicative of change. The site has got a brand new frock and she’s delighted with it.
The biggest change apart from the obvious new look is the inclusion of the built-in audio player so you can click play on a podcast the minute it appears. This will let you listen to each mix in the post and of course, you can still download the mixes as normal. The other nice little feature is the music page where you can find and listen to all of my past mixes and find links to the individual posts where you can download the audio file.
I’m still tinkering and tweaking behind the scenes so not quite everything is working yet but the main sections should be pretty stable and useable. If you notice anything very odd or broken, please let me know and I’ll get it fixed.
In the meantime, enjoy The September Issue, strike a pose, spread it around and dance like everyone’s watching.
Download ↓ (155MB, 1:24:30)
Right-click and hit ‘save as’, or ‘save target as’, or ‘save linked file as’ and drag into iTunes.
Track list after the break
- Everything’s Gonna Be Alright (AMTRAC Remix) – Barry Manilow
- Feel The Love (Patrick Hagenaar Full Mix) – Rudimental ft. John Newman
- Move In The Right Direction (Seamus Haji Remix) – Gossip
- Sad (Seamus Haji Remix) – Elton John vs. Pnau
- White Light (Kinky Rowland Remix) – George Michael
- Trouble (Wideboys Club Mix) – Leona Lewis ft. Childish Gambino
- We’ll Be Coming Back (Original Extended Mix) – Calvin Haris ft. Example
- 30 Minute Love Affair (M Factor Club Mix) – Paloma Faith
- Blow Me (One Last Kiss) (Country Club Martini Crew Club Mix) – P!nk
- I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) – Tiësto and Sneaky Sound System
- Hanging On (Tom Swoon Remix) – Ellie Goulding
- Curtain Call (Kat Krazy Remix) – Aiden Grimshaw & Kat Krazy
- Wonder (Mojam Remix) – Naughty Boy ft. Emeli Sandé
- Hallelujah Anyway (Larse Vocal) – Candi Staton
- The Wings (Gabriel & Dresden’s Organized Nature Mix) – Gustavo Santaolalla