“Siempre viva! Live forever!”
If you haven’t seen Death Becomes Her, we can’t be friends. Well maybe we can after you’ve watched it at least eleven times and can quote it verbatim.
It’s 2013 and it’s my first podcast mix of the year. I had planned to get this out a little before now but things got in the way and, well, I just didn’t have time to record until this week. There you go. But it’s here now.
It’s got some old, some new, some unexpected bits and a Christmas song. I couldn’t resist including that mix of The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin; you might recognise it as the version from the John Lewis ad. It’s an amazing song as it is and shouldn’t be restricted to just November and December.
Download it, dance to it, work-out to it, make love to it, whatever you like, just enjoy it. And share it around like cheap wine at a party.
Download ↓ (163MB, 1:24:49)
Right-click and hit ‘save as’, or ‘save target as’, or ‘save linked file as’ and drag into iTunes.
- Girl Gone Wild (Offer Nissim Remix) – Madonna
- My Heart is Refusing Me (Benassi Extended Version) – Loreen
- Try (Cosmic Dawn Remix) – P!nk
- How to Be a Heartbreaker (Almighty Remix) – Marina and the Diamonds
- Friends (Jonny Pow!! Remix) – Sneaky Sound System
- Let Me Know (Joey Negro’s Destination Boogie Club) – Róisín Murphy
- Catch My Breath (Cutmore Club Mix) – Kelly Clarkson
- Boomerang (Cahill Club Mix) – Nicole Scherzinger
- So Emotional (James Anthony’s Big Room Vocal Mix) – Whitney Houston
- Girl On Fire (Shahaf Moran Extended) – Alicia Keys
- Waiting for the Night (Beat Service Remix) – Armin Van Buuren ft. Fiona
- Where Love Lives (Club Mix) – Buzz Junkies ft. Alison Limerick
- Perfect World (Seamus Haji Club Remix) – Gossip
- Gamefall – Robin Skouteris
- The Power of Love (Rob Searle Club Mix) – Gabrielle Aplin